Service and Repairs
We service and repair most brands and types of bikes, and we will go the extra mile to diagnose, repair and test-ride your bike to make sure you are safe and satisfied.
Some common services we provide:
- Tune up, $75:
- Bike wash
- Drivetrain cleaning
- Wheel truing, hub adjustments, and inflating tires
- Brake adjustments
- Shifting adjustments
- Checking the bottom bracket, headset, and all bolts for proper tightness.
- Flat Tire Repair, $10
- Does not include cost of parts.
- Hourly Rate, $75
- Used for labor including cable replacements, hydraulic brake bleeds, troubleshooting noises, part or accessory installations and more.
- New Bike Assembly, $100
- There are a lot of great bikes out there, and having your new bike professionally assembled is a great way to make sure you get the most of it and ensure your safety.
Services we do not offer include:
- Suspension and pivot service or repair
- Service of electric assist components not sold by CG Bikes
- Paint work or cosmetic repair
Bikes we do not work on include:
- Bikes with gasoline engines
- Bikes with batteries that are not UL Certified for safety
- Bikes with frame damage
- Bikes that cannot be safely repaired for any reasonable cost
Other things we will work on:
- Garden cart wheels and tires